Looking for the Perfect Wedding Venue in San Diego?
If you are recently engaged, now is the time to shop for wedding locations and/or venues for your wedding reception. Planning weddings is complex enough without having to scramble at the last minute to find an available location that matches your wedding date.
Weddings in San Diego guarantee a lovely destination city, temperate weather and fun activities for all guests. The ideal wedding reception place in San Diego is right here at Coronado Bayside. Overlooking the San Diego Bay and the Coronado Bay Bridge, Coronado Bayside offers serene surroundings and a beautiful setting for that special day. We have hosted hundreds of weddings and receptions, each special and unique.
We have a flexible booking policy that allows you to offer a deposit only when you have decided that the Coronado Bayside Grill is right for you. As a tentative date approaches, and if we have requests for the same date and time, you will be notified that a deposit should be applied in order to secure your day.
With indoor and outdoor seating, the Coronado Bayside Grill accommodates up to 250 guests. Contact us to view our venue and discuss your requirements.
Not all receptions are the same. We offer choices that accommodate your style and taste. Whether you choose sit-down, buffet, or an appetizer service, our team can help you create a special menu and a spectacular environment in which to enjoy your special day.
Some of our highlights include:
- Reputation: We have decades of experience managing wedding receptions of all kinds, shapes and sizes.
- Affordable: Because of our extensive experience and connections within the wedding community, we are able to offer you the wedding of your dreams at affordable prices.
- Location: Our location offers majestic views of the award-winning Coronado Bridge, the serene Coronado Bay, and lush green landscaping extending as far the eye can see. Our floor-to-ceiling windows allow you and your guests to experience the open elegance and stunning view of a San Diego wedding.
- Custom: We are NOT a formulaic, one-size-fits all wedding reception venue. We welcome your specific requests as far as elements you would like included in your wedding reception, including timing of songs, toasts, and other special moments.
Three Important Wedding Steps to Consider Today:
- Date: Picking the Date is your first and most important step. Enjoy this insider scoop about how to choose the best month and day of the week for your special day.
- Food and Beverage and More: Here is the insider information you need to plan the perfect wedding reception.
- Location: Here are the facts you need about what makes Coronado Bayside the ideal wedding reception venue.
Dorene Bailey, Manager & Special Events Coordinator 619-522-7914
Website Design & Development by Coolabula.com